1. Elizabeth Elliott, The Shadow of the Almighty: The Life and Testament of Jim Elliott.
2. Ned Stonehouse, J. Gresham Machen: A Biographical Memoir.
3 & 4. Francis Schaeffer, The God Who Is There and How Should We Then Live?
5-7. Merrill C. Tenney, The Reality of the Resurrection, New Testament Survey, and Interpreting Revelation.
8. Seth Wilson, Learning from Jesus.
9 & 10. J. W. McGarvey, Commentary on Acts and Evidences of Christianity.
11 -13. John R. W. Stott, The Cross of Christ, The Message of the Sermon on the Mount, and Between Two Worlds.
14 & 15. J. I. Packer, Knowing God and God Has Spoken.
16-18. Leon Morris, I Believe in Revelation, The Gospel According to John, and Atonement.
19. John Wenham, Christ and the Bible.
20. Herman Ridderbos, The Authority of the New Testament Scriptures.
21, Neil Lightfoot, How We Got the Bible.
22. Carl. F. H. Henry, ed. Revelation and the Bible: Contemporary Evangelical Thought.
23. Christopher J. H. Wright, The Mission of God: Unlocking the Bible’s Grand Narrative.
24-26. F. F. Bruce, The Spreading Flame, The New Testament Documents: Are They Reliable? and The Epistle to the Hebrews.
27. Earle E. Cairns, Christianity Through the Centuries.
28. Augustine, The City of God.
29. James North, Union in Truth: An Interpretative History of the Restoration Movement.
30. Louis Cochrane, The Fool of God: A Novel Based on the Life of Alexander Campbell.
31 & 32. J. Gresham Machen, Christianity and Liberalism and The Origin of Paul’s Religion.
33. Philip Yancey, Where Is God When It Hurts?
34. Paul Brand and Philip Yancey, Pain: The Gift Nobody Wants.
35. Gerald L. Sittser, A Grace Disguised: How the Soul Grows Through Loss.
36-38. Os Guinness, The Dust of Death, In Two Minds (now God in the Dark), and A Free People’s Suicide.
39. Douglas Groothuis, Truth Decay and Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith.
40. David F. Wells, No Place for Truth: Or Whatever Happened to Evangelical Theology?
41. Harold H. Titus, Living Issues in Philosophy, 2nd ed.
42. James Sire, The Universe Next Door.
43. Elton Trueblood, The Idea of a College.
44. S. A. Witmer, The Bible College Story: Education with Dimension.
45. James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, The Leadership Challenge.
46. Robert K. Greenleaf, Servant Leadership: A Journey into the Nature of Legitimate Power and Greatness.
47. Kenneth O. Gangel, Feeding and Leading: A Practical Handbook on Administration in Churches and Christian Organizations.
48. John Wooden, My Personal Best: Life Lessons from an All-American Journey.
49. Alister McGrath, C. S. Lewis: A Life, Eccentric Genius, Reluctant Prophet.
50. Eric Metaxas, Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy.
51 & 52. David McCullough, John Adams and 1776.
53. William Zinsser, On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Non-Fiction.